The front entry of the Avalon panelized kit home opens directly into a substantial living room featuring a vaulted ceiling and a respectable view of the back porch and yard through three large windows. Adjoining the living room, the spacious family room offers access to the kitchen and dining room, oversized laundry room, full bath, and garage. A central island and plenty of counter space emphasize the sheer size of the Avalon’s kitchen. The master suite offers a private bath and two separate walk-in closets, while any of the other four bedrooms can be easily modified as a den, home office, or music room. Nine-foot ceilings provide volume to the Avalon. The large three-car garage has ample room for a hobby area or extra storage, and features the ability to drive through to the backyard.
- Total Liv.: 2,765 ft² (257 m²)
- Front End URL: https://habitatspackagedhomes.com/floorplans/1-story-homes-2-000-4-500-ft/item/19-avalon.html
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: 3 + Car
- Ceiling Height: 9’
- Covered Porch: 111 ft² (10 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (July 2018)
- Building Kit Cost: $104,031 (July 2018)
- Style: 1 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.