A large front porch sets a welcoming tone to this spacious plan. Inside, the Napa panelized kit home offers almost unlimited possibilities for customizing the individual rooms. Any of the bedrooms can be modified to serve as a den, home office, or game room, while the mini guest suite includes private and house access, a private bath, and a kitchenette. The large master suite enjoys direct access to the back porch and a sizable walk-in closet. Centrally located, the double-entry kitchen and nook has a large island, pantry, and computer desk. The Napa’s unique multi-use laundry room is accessible from the main living areas, master suite closet, guest bath, and the backyard. Adjacent to the kitchen, the multi-use family room offers an extensive view of the backyard as well as direct entry into the three-car garage.
- Total Liv.: 3,230 ft² (300 m²
- Front End URL: https://habitatspackagedhomes.com/floorplans/1-story-homes-2-000-4-500-ft/item/24-napa.html
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: 3 Car
- Ceiling Height: 10’
- Covered Porch: 553 ft² (51 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (January 2019)
- Building Kit Cost: $125,391 (January 2019)
- Style: 1 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.