The Phoenix panelized kit home is spacious and flexible in design. A second master suite, with private entry, provides a retreat for guests or house members, or can serve as a media, game, or hobby room. Any of the additional bedrooms can also be personalized as a den, study, music room, or master retreat. The expansive living and formal dining area provides an extensive view through large windows of the backyard. Volume and space are emphasized with ten foot ceilings throughout the Phoenix. The large kitchen and nook open to the family room, as well as through a door to the formal dining area. The Phoenix has four full-size baths and two separate water heater closets. The three-car garage has an additional drive-through access door to the backyard, and can easily be used as a hobby or work area, with plenty of room left for storage.
- Total Liv.: 4,482 ft² (416 m²)
- Front End URL: https://habitatspackagedhomes.com/floorplans/1-story-homes-2-000-4-500-ft/item/25-phoenix.html
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: 3 Car
- Ceiling Height: 10’
- Covered Porch: 205 ft² (19 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (September 2018)
- Building Kit Cost: $173,602 (September 2018)
- Style: 1 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.